- Dar es Salaam Roads
- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
Highway data of all the roads in Dar es Salaam classified according to trunk, primary, secondary, tertiary, residential, unclassified and footpath with names (formal and informal) and width. The complete dataset is available in the download page.
- Creation Date
- Oct. 17, 2019, 8:16 a.m.
- Vector Data
- dirt , EPSG:4326 , gravel , lanes , Paved , rough , streets , tarmac
- means and aids for conveying persons and/or goods. Examples: roads, airports/airstrips, shipping routes, tunnels, nautical charts, vehicle or vessel location, aeronautical charts, railways
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Registered Members
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated Every Year
All roads in Dar es Salaam classified according to trunk, primary, secondary, tertiary, residential, unclassified and footpath with names (formal and inform…
- Temporal Extent
- Jan. 1, 2015, 11:55 p.m. - Dec. 23, 2018, 11:55 p.m.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data