- Dar es Salaam Education Facilities
- CC-BY 4.0 International (CC-BY 4.0)
+ Attribution: <Title of the data layer> by <the owner> via Climate Risk Database, <date of layer creation>, shared under license CC-BY 4.0.
+ Example: Dar es Salaam Buildings by The World Bank via Climate Risk Database, 23/09/2019, shared under license CC-BY 4.0.
+ Remember to add hyperlinks to the layer title and license.
+ You are free to share and adapt the material for any purpose, even commercially, under the attribution condition. You must give appropriate credit, provide link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or by your use. If the author of this dataset has set any other conditions, see more details from the dataset’s supplemental information.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
Educational facilities in Dar es Salaam including kindergarten, primary and secondary school, college and universities that provide education services.
- Creation Date
- Dec. 31, 2018, noon
- Vector Data
- amenity , education , kindergarten , school , university
- United Republic of Tanzania
- The World Bank
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
- formal permission to do something
All the schools found in Dar es Salaam providing educational services including kindergarten, primary, secondary, colleges and universities. This dataset ca…
- Temporal Extent
- Jan. 1, 2015, midnight - Dec. 31, 2018, noon
- Supplemental Information
EPSG:4326 - WGS 84 - Geographic
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data