- Dar es Salaam BRT Route
- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
This dataset contains the Bus Rapid Transit route (phase 1) of Dar es Salaam. The Dar Rapid Transit (DART) is a mass transit system that connects the suburbs to the central business district. This dataset was collected by the Ramani Huria team in year 2018. Note: the dataset of BRT stops is also downloadable from Climate Risk Database.
- Creation Date
- March 17, 2018, noon
- Vector Data
- BRT , Bus Rapid Transit , DART , public transportation
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOTOSM)
- Maintenance Frequency
- Frequency Of Maintenance For The Data Is Not Known
- No restrictions
- Not relevant
This dataset was collected in order to help users of OSM tools (such as Maps.Me, OSM, etc.) to navigate the areas they can reach through public transportat…
- Temporal Extent
- Jan. 1, 2018, midnight - Jan. 1, 2019, midnight
- Data Quality
- This dataset was collected by Ramani Huria team in 2018. Edits and some updates have been done since, but the team recommends that the dataset should still be updated.
- Supplemental Information
EPSG:4326 - WGS 84 - Geographic
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data