- Dar es Salaam BRT Route (Phase 1)
- CC-BY 4.0 International (CC-BY 4.0)
+ Attribution: <Title of the data layer> by <the owner> via Climate Risk Database, <date of layer creation>, shared under license CC-BY 4.0.
+ Example: Dar es Salaam Buildings by The World Bank via Climate Risk Database, 23/09/2019, shared under license CC-BY 4.0.
+ Remember to add hyperlinks to the layer title and license.
+ You are free to share and adapt the material for any purpose, even commercially, under the attribution condition. You must give appropriate credit, provide link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or by your use. If the author of this dataset has set any other conditions, see more details from the dataset’s supplemental information.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
This dataset contains the Bus Rapid Transit route (phase 1) of Dar es Salaam. The Dar Rapid Transit (DART) is a mass transit system that connects the suburbs to the central business district. This dataset was collected by the Ramani Huria team in year 2018. Note: the dataset of BRT stops is also downloadable from Climate Risk Database.
- Creation Date
- March 17, 2018, noon
- Vector Data
- BRT , Bus Rapid Transit , DART , public transportation
- United Republic of Tanzania
- The World Bank
- Maintenance Frequency
- Frequency Of Maintenance For The Data Is Not Known
- formal permission to do something
This dataset was collected in order to help users of OSM tools (such as Maps.Me, OSM, etc.) to navigate the areas they can reach through public transportat…
- Temporal Extent
- Jan. 1, 2018, midnight - Jan. 1, 2019, midnight
- Data Quality
- This dataset was collected by Ramani Huria team in 2018. Edits and some updates have been done since, but the team recommends that the dataset should still be updated.
- Supplemental Information
EPSG:4326 - WGS 84 - Geographic
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data