- Dar es Salaam BRT stops
- CC-BY 4.0 International (CC-BY 4.0)
+ You are free to share and adapt the material for any purpose, even commercially, under the attribution condition. You must give appropriate credit, provide link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or by your use. If the author of this dataset has set any other conditions, see more details from the dataset’s supplemental information.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
This dataset contains the 34 stops of Bus Rapid Transit route in the city of Dar es Salaam. The major stops are Jangwani, Kimara, Morocco, Gerezani, and Kivukoni. This dataset was collected by Ramani Huria team in the year 2018. Note: the dataset of BRT route is also downloadable from Climate Risk Database.
- Creation Date
- March 17, 2018, midnight
- Vector Data
- BRT , Bus Rapid Transit , DART , public transportation
- United Republic of Tanzania
- The World Bank
- Maintenance Frequency
- Frequency Of Maintenance For The Data Is Not Known
- formal permission to do something
- Not relevant
This dataset was collected in order to help users of OSM tools (such as Maps.Me, OSM, etc.) to navigate the areas they can reach through public transportat…
- Temporal Extent
- Jan. 1, 2018, midnight - Jan. 1, 2019, midnight
- Data Quality
- This dataset was collected by Ramani Huria team in 2018. Edits and some updates have been done since, but the team recommends that the dataset should still be updated.
- Supplemental Information
EPSG:4326 - WGS 84 - Geographic
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data