- Dar es Salaam BRT stops
- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
This dataset contains the 34 stops of Bus Rapid Transit route in the city of Dar es Salaam. The major stops are Jangwani, Kimara, Morocco, Gerezani, and Kivukoni. This dataset was collected by Ramani Huria team in the year 2018. Note: the dataset of BRT route is also downloadable from Climate Risk Database.
- Creation Date
- March 17, 2018, midnight
- Vector Data
- BRT , Bus Rapid Transit , DART , public transportation
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOTOSM)
- Maintenance Frequency
- Frequency Of Maintenance For The Data Is Not Known
- No restrictions
- Not relevant
This dataset was collected in order to help users of OSM tools (such as Maps.Me, OSM, etc.) to navigate the areas they can reach through public transportat…
- Temporal Extent
- Jan. 1, 2018, midnight - Jan. 1, 2019, midnight
- Data Quality
- This dataset was collected by Ramani Huria team in 2018. Edits and some updates have been done since, but the team recommends that the dataset should still be updated.
- Supplemental Information
EPSG:4326 - WGS 84 - Geographic
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data