- Dar es Salaam Drains
- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
Drainage data of 31 out of 44 wards of the city (ongoing process). Drain points and segments traced by using ODK Collect application.
- Creation Date
- Sept. 23, 2019, 5:40 p.m.
- Vector Data
- dar es salaam , dar_es_salaam_drain_points , dar_es_salaam_flood_depths , flood model , resilience
- environmental resources, protection and conservation. Examples: environmental pollution, waste storage and treatment, environmental impact assessment, monitoring environmental risk, nature reserves, landscape
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Registered Members
- Supplemental Information
No information provided