- Zanzibar Urban West Road Network
- CC-BY 4.0 International (CC-BY 4.0)
+ You are free to share and adapt the material for any purpose, even commercially, under the attribution condition. You must give appropriate credit, provide link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or by your use. If the author of this dataset has set any other conditions, see more details from the dataset’s supplemental information.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
The road network of Zanzibar Urban West categorized according to the OpenStreetMap highway classification.
- Creation Date
- Oct. 28, 2019, noon
- Vector Data
- highway , paths , road network , roads , streets
- United Republic of Tanzania
- The World Bank
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
- formal permission to do something
- Data Quality
- This dataset is a representation of the roads that exist on OpenStreetMap as at October 2019. Most of the roads were added by students from the State University of Zanzibar from digitizing roads as seen from high resolution 7cm drone imagery. Due to the changing nature of the city, this dataset needs to be constantly updated to reflect the changes on the ground.
- Supplemental Information
EPSG:32737 - WGS 84 / UTM zone 37S
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data