- Zanzibar Urban West Trees
- CC-BY 4.0 International (CC-BY 4.0)
+ You are free to share and adapt the material for any purpose, even commercially, under the attribution condition. You must give appropriate credit, provide link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or by your use. If the author of this dataset has set any other conditions, see more details from the dataset’s supplemental information.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
The distribution of trees in Urban West as digitized from high resolution drone imagery.
- Creation Date
- Oct. 8, 2019, noon
- Vector Data
- natural , tree , trees , urban ecology , vegetation
- flora and/or fauna in natural environment. Examples: wildlife, vegetation, biological sciences, ecology, wilderness, sealife, wetlands, habitat
- United Republic of Tanzania
- The World Bank
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
- formal permission to do something
- Data Quality
- This dataset depicts the tree cover in Zanzibar Urban West. These were mostly digitized by the students from the State University of Zanzibar as seen from high resolution drone imagery. Not all individual trees were captured as generalization was applied in areas where trees were closely clustered and could not be captured individually. Due to the changing nature of the city, this dataset needs to be constantly updated to reflect the changes on the ground.
- Supplemental Information
EPSG:32737 - WGS 84 / UTM zone 37S
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data